How to Win with Content Workshop
Content marketing is one of the most cost-effective and authentic ways to market your small business or nonprofit organization. But it’s hard to churn out original written content for blogs, newsletters, and other media without a plan.
In this fun, interactive workshop you will learn:
- About the three pillars of a successful content marketing plan
- How to adapt and refine your content marketing as you work your plan
- Workflow secrets so you can be more productive and consistent with your content creation
This workshop is for:
- Solopreneurs looking to increase brand awareness and lead generation
- Nonprofit organizations looking to improve donor relations and fundraising
Prerequisite: A growth mindset
Learning level: Beginning to intermediate
We’ll have light refreshments available.
Content Strategy and Ghost Writing Guru
Free, 15-minute, 1-on-1 coaching sessions to answer your questions about content for your small business or nonprofit. Guru hours are on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month, from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM, at Hera Hub Carlsbad. Drop in or book a time so we know you’re coming.