Here are some samples of content writing for B2B SaaS and other copywriting projects. Please get in touch if you have any questions or want to talk about your next content writing project.
- Will Railroad Transportation Be There for Agriculture and Food Shippers in 2023?
- Five Questions to Ask TMS Vendors at a Conference
- How Automated TMS Delivers a Competitive Advantage During Economic Uncertainty
- Reducing the Risk of Freight Bill Payment and Freight Audit
- How Your TMS Software Can Help Avoid Shipping Weather Delays
- How a Cloud-Based Transport Management System Reduces Shipping Costs
- The Role of Transportation Management in Supply Chain
- How to Select the Best TMS Software for Your Company
- TMS Software Fleet Fuel Savings
Copywriter for B2B Technology
A content marketing agency wanted 10 mid-to-advanced level blog articles for a developer in the enterprise content delivery network (ECDN) space. Although the content is protected by an NDA, here is the list of topics:
- How to map and analyze your corporate network
- How to visualize my network topology
- Windows 10 update pitfalls to avoid
- How big are Windows 10 update packages
- How to update Windows 10 at scale
- SCCM and how to scale for enterprise
- What is an enterprise content distribution network
- How to monitor your enterprise network
A professional organization needed help, including help with their website and marketing. First, I refocused website content on events and core organizational services. Second, I marketed content through email newsletters and fundraising campaigns.
Web Content Editing
A nonprofit organization needed to update their website so it meet current standards. Working with many stakeholders, I migrated and updated more than 100 pages of content to a new website.